Small Business Finance Institute (SBFI) offers information about various conferences, meetings and events for commercial lenders in an effort to provide a one-stop resource to access the many organizations that serve this industry.
Banks, investors, and innovative lenders from across the country are assembling at AltLend to discuss critical aspects of the booming small business marketplace. The influx of P2P, direct, term, and MCA products and models entering the arena have created a massive disruption for traditional institutions—now it’s time to discover how sustainable these ventures are.More Information »
SBFI encourages lender participation with your choice of an appropriate trade association and attendance to their professional events to access their briefings, training and insight needed to perform your job with the best practices the industry can offer.
Here’s a list of the associations and service organizations we track:
- ABL Advisor
- American Bankers Association
- Central Texas Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders
- Coleman Report
- Colorado Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders
- Commercial Finance Association
- Equipment Lease Financing Association
- Florida Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders
- Georgia Lenders Quality Circle
- Houston Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders
- International Factoring Association
- Monitor Daily (ABL)
- National Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders
- National Association of Development Companies
- National Equipment Finance Association
- North American Merchant Advance Association
- North Texas Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders
- Risk Management Association
- Scotsman Guide
- Western Pennsylvania Association of SBA Guaranteed Lenders
If you recognize any resources we’re missing, please advise us with an email to Director@SBFI.org.
To meet SBFI’s mission to foster a stronger, more profitable and responsive small business capital marketplace through better information, training, and mobility for individual commercial lenders, we’ve assembled these pages, which will be updated regularly and connect you directly with the sponsor and event site for more details.
Visit these page often to learn about the latest scheduled commercial lending conferences, meetings and events, as provided by the leading trade associations and service providers focused on the commercial lending market.
The Small Business Finance Institute was founded on the premise of providing sound, germane and principled information and resources to support and promote the commercial lending sector and its participants. We advocate distribution of credit capital in a prudent, responsible manner that utilizes time-tested, regulatory compliant practices, which inures to the benefit of all stakeholders.
For more information contact Director@SBFI.org