Is Your Bank Meeting it’s Loan Origination Goal?
Does It Require More Than 15 Days to Approve a Loan?
If lending performance is not up to par, training can help:
- Improve client prospecting, qualification and sales conversions;
- Improve application development, leading to faster credit decisions;
- Build information screening skills, preserving costly underwriting time;
- Develop better negotiation skills to win more ‘good’ business;
- Lenders become more compliant, reduce mistakes & increase approvals;
View video excerpts that demonstrate the value of peer training and our production quality:
SBFI training is available by:
1. INDIVIDUAL COURSES— For either single users or group presentations, training can be accessed from more than 50 course videos to meet individual or department requirements. To see our up-to-date list of course selections, click here or on the bar below.
2. TRAINING SERIES– SBFI offers many bundled video sets of two to six videos that focus training on specific lender skill development. All of these series are available for either single user or group viewing. To see our up-to-date list of training series, click here or on the bar below.
3. ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS— Access to year-round training content allows management maximum flexibility to plan and deliver training resources to your lending staff. For more information about annual subscriptions or to discuss custom access to our training content, click for a telephone appointment to Director@SBFI.org or on bar below.
Underwriting CRE Loans (excerpt 3:32 min.)
Insight into best practices for underwriting commercial real estate loans with key financial metrics used to determine repayment viability for both investor-owned and owner-occupied properties.
Lending Leadership (excerpt 3:30 min.)
This course helps lenders who supervise, mentor and lead other lenders (or aspire to) to manage conflicting priorities while building a profitable, compliant and sound staff & portfolio.
Bank Director Credit Decision (excerpt 3:13 min.)
Bank directors involved in a bank’s credit decision process can learn better context in which to assess credit proposals, borrower’s ability to repay loans, policy exceptions and loan grades.
Business Loan Products (excerpt 2:41 min.)
Introduction to basic types of loan products available to meet small business capital needs, with explanation to differentiate various products and their features.
SBFI provides commercial lender training to the bank and non-bank lending industry through on-demand, streaming video, from seasoned professionals who teach, mentor and instruct peers from their own experience.
Our courses offer a range of tutorials covering various levels of experience and a broad list of topics pertinent to the many business disciplines that a successful commercial lender must master. Training content can be delivered in three distinct channels, providing flexibility to your bank/company based on training requirements, staff size, people/office dispursion or other factors that determine what you need.
How Do I Get Started?
When you buy, you’ll be connected directly to our video training page login to register ID & payment information and can access video training immediately. Your license enables you to return and watch the video an unlimited number of times during the license period.Video training can be accessed anytime at: https://training.sbfi.org/signup/
Search our FAQs for answers to other questions you may have here.
We want you to be satisfied with the presentation you select, but if you’re not, we’ll gladly replace it with a more suitable program at no charge. Email Support@SBFI.org
Your license enables you to return and watch the video an unlimited number of times during the license period. Streaming video training is subject to our Video License Agreement. Please see more details here. For questions about the limitations of our video license, contact us at Support@SBFI.org.