Who’s Lending Money?
Looking for funding to start a company, grow your business, or just finance more working capital, but don’t know where to begin? This webinar is definitely for you. Learn how to identify the many lending choices available to business owners at every stage and where to go for the financing you need.
You’ll hear how to qualify and negotiate in each borrowing situation, and determine exactly what it will cost you. You will learn it all from a seasoned professional who has been involved with approving more than $300 million of debt financing.
In this 75-minute presentation, you will also learn:
- What the best source of funding is based on its planned use.
- What is the optimal size loan amount you can expect.
- What different sources charge for their loans and why.
- What qualifications lenders look for in you and your business.
- How to decipher borrowing costs and negotiate a better deal.
- How to negotiate better terms for your business loans.
- Where to find alternative borrowing opportunities for funding.
- What lenders really want from the loan application.
- How to respond when your loan application is declined.
Enrollment in this webinar includes the presenter’s complete program notes that will be made available before the broadcast, and the presenter will respond to all Q&A afterwards.