The Small Business Finance Institute will offer commercial lender training soon!
This page is presently under construction,
In late Spring 2015, SBFI will introduce an exciting commercial lender training service, provided through video on-demand. A variety of lender training programs, generally 45-60 minutes each, will be offered and presented by experienced commercial lenders.
SBFI will innovative commercial lender training by offering presentations that are:
- Available in professional video presentations, streaming over the internet at home or in the office;
- Programming will be offered 24/7, when You want them, not occasional training sessions offered annually. And with SBFI, there will never be any membership fees or travel expenses required;
- All courses will be offered (and priced) for individual or group viewing;
- All courses will provide handout materials and complete transcripts to support learning and provide permanent notes for future reference;
- All courses will be led by seasoned commercial lenders or experts in lending due diligence, with a minimum 20+ years of ‘hands-on’ experience in the respective subjects taught.
- Each course will offer a quiz to test the viewer’s comprehension of the course material and demonstrate their competence in the subject;
- SBFI will track each student’s training record and retain transcripts for future reference as your career advances;
Check back to this page for more details in the near future or follow AdviceOnLoan to learn more details as our plans are announced.
For more information, contact Director@SBFI.org.