COMING SOON: Small Business Finance Institute will offer commercial lender training.
In the Summer of 2015, SBFI will introduce a comprehensive commercial lender training service, provided through video on-demand. An extensive list of vital lender training programs, generally 40-60 minutes each, will be offered and presented by experienced commercial lenders.
SBFI will innovate commercial lender training by offering presentations that are:
- Available in professionally-produced streaming video, offered over the internet at home or in the office;
- Programming will be offered 24/7, when You want them, not occasional training sessions offered annually or inconvenient middle-of-the day webinars.
- SBFI video training never requires payment of membership fees or travel expenses;
- All courses will be offered (and priced) for individual or group viewing;
- All courses will provide handout materials and complete transcripts to support learning and provide permanent notes for future reference;
- All courses will be led by seasoned commercial lenders, experts in lending due diligence, and other vital topics of interest to commercial lenders. All of our trainers have 20+ years of ‘hands-on’ experience in their respective fields.
- Each course will offer a quiz to test the viewer’s comprehension of the course material and demonstrate their competence in the subject;
- SBFI will track each student’s training record and retain transcripts for future reference as your career advances;
Check back to this page for more details in the near future or follow AdviceOnLoan to learn more details as our plans are announced.
For more information, contact Director@SBFI.org.